Post: Administration Manager
The Exmoor Link federation consists of two small rural Primary Schools - East Anstey and Bishops Nympton. We require an enthusiastic, friendly and efficient person to help provide senior administrative support across the two schools. This is a key role within the federation and requires a dedicated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Enjoy working as part of a close knit team of adults and children;
• Have the ability to carry out tasks independently, prioritise and work to deadlines;
• Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills;
• Be very confident in using ICT systems, particularly (but not exclusively) MS Word and Excel;
• Have experience of working within a school office and use of SIMS/fms software;
• Have a strong grasp of financial budgets, systems and planning;
• Have an eye for accuracy and detail;
• Be flexible in your approach to continually changing priorities
The post is for a November 2021 start (or as soon as possible), initially for 24 hours per week worked over 3 days during term time. Actual days and working pattern to be agreed. Grade F (14.86 - £16.71 per hour).
There will be an opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
If you have any questions about the role, or to arrange an informal discussion about the position in advance of your application, please email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Please download the application pack documents using the links below:
If you have any difficulty accessing any of the documents, please contact the school. Applications should be received by noon on the closing date - please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date – noon on 27th September. Interviews, 29th September (tbc).